Movie-Star ( Webcam ) Movie-Star ( Webcam )

This sucks.

Is this even really an animation? I don't think a rectangle motion tween plus a webcam interface equals a flash movie. And again, I have a webcam, but this discriminates against the people who don't have one.

Also, "allow" is spelled with TWO LS. It even says that as it prompts for you to click on it. How can you misspell "allow"?

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

I love this.

I personally wish we could do this in real life.

Movie-Star 2 ( Webcam ) Movie-Star 2 ( Webcam )

I have a webcam, and it's still retarded.

Yeah, so I tried it. It doesn't do much more than take my image and motion tween it across the screen a million times. I don't know how this got a 2.62, because it:

-has literally nothing
-bored the fuck out of me

www-kaywire-com responds:

You and your freind Kyothine are fuckin retarded.

Just like your shity website.

Binary Translator Binary Translator

It's great but not that good.

It's an interesting gadget but anyone with enough AS knowledge can make one. This isn't very original.

Coil Coil

Can't play.

ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable loaded is not defined.
at ta/fra()

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at ta/fra()

Yes, I have Flash 9.

Overrun II Overrun II

I'm disgusted

Given the fact that API work is tough shit, and 3D rendering even worse, I'm horrified that this didn't get a higher score.

The only thing that needed fixing in this game, if anything, is the weird perspective which doesn't exactly match the distance on the radar.

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

That was so fucking hilarious.

Point made. I'd add this to my faves but I don't want people to think I'm some kind of psycho.

What's with the black guys who just sit still?

PiGPEN responds:

Dey gangsta.

Cube Core Cube Core

Nice.

Made me think a lot, but not enough where I'd need to consult a walkthrough.

StarCraft FA 5 StarCraft FA 5

Grr.

Frankly, the game is too fast. I have an idea of the overall strategy that you need to beat the game, but I simply can't react in the time that it takes to stop a Wraith or siege tank from totally destroying my Overmind.

Even with more than adequate resources it's very frustrating.

The worst part is, however, when you try to deal with a Ghost you end up neglecting all the other threats because you end up facing instant death. I try to find a Ghost (which could be bloody anywhere) and a Wraith blasts my base to pieces.

Your game made me even more irritable, nice job.

Ragdoll - Free Ball Ragdoll - Free Ball

INSAEN PHSIYCS MAYUN

The physics were great, but there was really nothing in the game that made it too interesting except for the fact that it looked cool.

The controls were hard though, that took a while.